Monday, July 22, 2013

Party on Garth

Well I am ready to go! Visa is finally in hand and my bags are getting filled up. I spent thursday last week flying out to Los Angeles and then back all in one day in order to go to the consulate for 30 minutes! I mean at least I got to adventure around LA with my Pops. Nothing like taking a bus to Venice Beach and seeing all the cool beach hippies with your slightly uptight Dad right there.

24 hours and then I am out of here! I cant believe it really. I am realizing that packing for 6 months can be very difficult, especially for winter months and with a duffel bag and a 65 liter backpacking pack. I am learning that I am just going to have to be dependent on renting stuff and picking stuff up once I arrive. I am definitely nervous but super excited for what's in store. Ive said most of my goodbyes and am as ready as possible for what lies ahead.

I guess now as Wayne so accurately states, its time to "party on"

No comments:

Post a Comment