Friday, August 16, 2013

Family

Well shoot, I have been down here at the end of the world for almost a month now! I am still loving every bit of my time and trying hard to not miss them northerners too much. Talked to my good bud Steve last night and to my sister the other day via skype and I am missing the family I had back there.

The good news, however, is that my family here is super awesome. We have been traveling, cooking, cleaning, and watching movies. My host dad is well... pretty obese so he kinda just sleeps all the time but my Mom and sister are awesome and super fun to hang out with. And of course, there is the cousins, aunts, uncles, grandkids etc of my family. Everybody is family in this small little town. Its super fun to get to hang out with them and meet all the different relatives. Let me tell ya, there is nothing better than homemade donuts made by your lovely host aunt- see picture below.

In other news, I am starting my college app stuff down here too. Isn't that fun. It cant be worse than applying for a visa but its still pretty bad. Well, Im off to Argentina to go watch a rally car race that runs from here (Porvenir) to Rio Grande Argentina. Super stoked. Here are a couple photos of my adventures with the family.


 My host sister and I! Look at that stud...



Ice skating!



WIND WIND WIND WIND WIND

The donuts! I ate like 10 I am pretty sure.


Miss you blair! you are just so precious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment